One day retreat West Wales
Relax, celebrate and honor this unique season of your life at our one day retreat in West Wales!
Our one day pregnancy retreat in the tranquil beauty of Quiet Earth Eco Retreat in West Wales (www.quietearth.org.uk).
Perched upon a woodland hilltop overlooking the Teifi estuary in St. Dogmaels, Pembrokeshire, Quiet Earth Eco Retreat is a self sustainable and natural haven for retreat and renewal, and the UK’s first two-storey load-bearing strawbale house.
This pregnancy retreat is a safe and creative space for you to mindfully journey within, to connect with yourself, with your baby and with other pregnant people.
This retreat will be held by two experienced birth workers, Lina and Naomi. Lina will share techniques, experiences and insights for deepening, enriching and empowering your pregnancy and birth journeys and will sensitively hold space for you to connect, share, listen and create.
The day will include:
- A traditional women’s circle
- A mother blessing ceremony
- Pregnancy yoga and meditation
- Birth Art
- Birth preparation eg. birth without fear, spinning babies techniques for optimal fetal positioning, methods for natural pain relief etc
- Delicious vegitarian lunch, and snacks, made with locally grown organic produce
You are welcome to join us at any stage of your pregnancy.
Date: September 2023
This retreat is run by Lina Nilsen and naomi Glass